Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Warmth in the family

Hi everyone,

This post is connected with my previous post.
http://seedsofdesignbydulki.blogspot.com/2013/08/how-penguines-huddle_28.html

Because I was not quite happy with my previous massing, I selected another image.

                                   The original image I choose
Source : As I downloaded this picture sometime before, I could not find the original source.

After choosing the image once again, I started by simplifying the image.

                                          My sketch of the image

                                      Simplified version of the sketch

                                     The initial massing I came up with

                                                The basic floor plan

                                    A more clear sketch of my massing

                                      My final massing of the ground plan



No comments:

Post a Comment