Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Phoenix

Hi everyone,

As I have four fire places in my restaurant where all the appetizers will be prepared. I had to design it as well. For the preparation table I chose that I will insert a picture of a phoenix.

How I came up with that idea was, when I was researching about ancient Greek houses for my research process, I found out that the ancient Greek people used charcoal braziers to heat their homes. Phoenix is a mythical bird who is reborn by its own ash and this came into my mind when I read about charcoal braziers.

                                  The image I choose to draw
Source : http://wallpaper.imcphoto.net/phoenix-pictures.html

                                    My sketch of the phoenix

                                    A render of my restaurant



No comments:

Post a Comment