Friday, August 16, 2013

Anything is possible with any media

Hi everyone,

My favorite project in the first year was the project of "Anything is Possible". The students were first of all divided into groups of two and each group was asked to choose an area in which we have to design some exhibits for a museum. Actually we had to prepare a sketch book of what we would like to have inside our museum and we had to draw our exhibits.

I simply loved this project because since I started my academic year at AOD, drawing has become my favorite area in designing. Me and my partner selected that we would work on museum for dogs because both of use love dogs very much.

Some museums have separated a section for most famous dogs in their countries. For example, take a look at this link.
http://pinktentacle.com/2009/08/stuffed-body-of-hachiko-other-notable-canines/

The following are the sketches I did for my project. what is interesting about this is that, I tried to use different medias to finish my sketches.
                            My sketch of dog collars drawn with pencil.

           My sketch of Tesem, drawn with black and gold color carbon pens

                 My collage of a Labrador, made with boards and papers

                                  My sketch drawn with color pencils

A picture of a poodle made with cotton, white pastel  and silver color carbon pen

                     This sketch was colored with Staedtler highlighters

                             My sketch of Nero colored with oil pastel
Source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:DetailofTheImperialPrinceandhisdogNerobyJean-BaptisteCarpeaux1865MarbleMuseed%27Orsaymharrsch.jpg













No comments:

Post a Comment