Sunday, August 18, 2013

Relax

Hi there,

One of the projects at AOD was the conceptual model making project.

Once again, we were divided into groups of two and were asked to discuss and decide on a certain concept to work on our models. Me and my group member decided that we would choose "confuse" as our concept.

However, we were not able to deliver the concept through our design sketches and therefore we had to change it to "relax". I did a bit of researching as to what relax is and read this article.
http://www.wikihow.com/Relax-Your-Mind

Accordingly, out of the drawing sketches I prepared, I selected the following should be developed into the final model.

What first came into my mind when I thought of relax was meditation. I figured out that for relaxing it should be something with a lot of space. A person can't relax in a place which is covered and restricted.

I selected light colors for the final model, which is continued in my next post.
http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=330608454336104137#editor/target=post;postID=8151096516839289958;onPublishedMenu=template;onClosedMenu=template;postNum=16;src=postname

No comments:

Post a Comment