Sunday, August 18, 2013

Retail Project massing

Hi there,

To redesign the retail shop, once again we had to come up with a concept. Because I'm doing on kids clothes, I choose the concept of children's outdoor activities. I used these activities when designing the interior in my project.

For massing I used an image of a roller coaster.

                            Incredible Hulk Roller Coaster in Orlando
Source : http://www.touristrack.com/15-orlando-attractions/

                                  The image I used for my massing

                                      My initial sketch of massing

                                     The final sketch of massing

                                        The colored floor plan

                                             A display render


No comments:

Post a Comment