Sunday, August 18, 2013

Fashion Trend of Kids

Hi everyone,

The most important project in the 1st semester was the retail project, for which we had to redesign a retail shop. The selected retail design shop was The Fashion Bug at Kollupitiya, Sri Lanka. We had the freedom to choose our own brand. I selected that I would redesign the retail shop which will sell kid's and ladies clothes only.

I made this selection for several reasons. The location is next to the British Council, which is one of the well known education centers for kids.

When it comes to clothes for kids, there are not many places which sell fashionable clothes for children. I was influenced by the fashionable clothes kids would where all around the world, but could not be found in Sri Lanka.

I found many such designs in Suri Cruise Fashion Blog.
http://suricruisefashion.blogspot.com/

I used some pictures in my development book to show the necessary progress when it comes to fashion trend relating to children.

                          The scanned page of my development book

Some of the original images are below.

 Source : http://glamourousgeeks.blogspot.com/2013/06/suri-cruise-mini-fashion-icon.html









No comments:

Post a Comment