Wednesday, August 28, 2013

How Penguines Huddle!!!!

Hi everyone,

After choosing my concept to be "warmth in the family," I wanted to start on the massing of the restaurant. When I was doing my research, I found out that the penguins huddle in the winter in order to protect them from cold. Therefore, I thought of using a huddled up penguins pack for my massing.

                               The huddle I selected for my massing
Source : http://www.arcticphoto.co.uk/supergal/han/han00/han0013-00.htm

                                  The simplified sketch of the image

                                  My sketch of levels in the massing

                                     The initial massing of my pan.

The scale is not final in the above plan. I was not quite happy with what I came up with. Therefore I worked on another massing, which was one of the best three in the class. But to see that, you will have to visit my next post.

http://seedsofdesignbydulki.blogspot.com/2013/08/warmth-in-family.html


No comments:

Post a Comment