Friday, August 16, 2013

Dogs are our best friends...

Hi,

For the project "Anything is possible", along with the sketch book we were asked to submit 2 A3 boards on which we had to draw one single painting and the other, a collection of paintings. The single portrait of a German Shepherd dog gained me many marks. I myself, adore how it came out to be a gorgeous painting of a German Shepherd dog.

This is the original painting I was inspired with.

Source : http://fineartamerica.com/featured/german-shepherd-gerard-mineo.html

It was very challenging to make an exact replica of this wonderful portrait, because the artist have detailed it so well. But, more the challenge, the more you try and the more you try, you always come up with amazing results.

                                          My sketch of the portrait

No comments:

Post a Comment