Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Lots of levels..

Hi everyone,

As you probably saw in my previous post, I have many many levels in my massing and I had to come up with an idea how I should show the levels in it. For that I cut some boards and tried putting different levels.
Previous post : http://seedsofdesignbydulki.blogspot.com/2013/08/warmth-in-family.html

I came up with two ways of showing the levels in my massing.


The first way : If you carefully look at the above picture, you will be able to notice that the yellow shapes and black circles are below the brown shape.


The second way : The difference between the latter and this is that, the same yellow shapes and black circles are above the brown massing.

Accordingly, I chose the second one that thought that I would level up the yellow shapes in the massing. The example is shown below.


The levels will be shown in this pattern. The dinning table and chairs will be on this shape and you have to climb two steps to your table.




No comments:

Post a Comment